The Rolling Stones in Singapore


Yeahhhh and.. The Rolling Stones came to Singapore... Unfortunately I could not buy the tickets because it was sold out after 2 hours after they started sell it.  And it was really expensive also... 


They played at Marina Bays Sands, and the awesome part was that they put a big screen outside of the place and we were able to watch the concert for free... 


Ana Paula and I went to watch the concert for free ahahahahahah  


Photo taken by my friend Fristi!!! 


And they showed up outside to say hello to us!!!  I still can`t believe that I was so close of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood .... 

We watched the concert on a screen, but it was awesome, we rocked with them during the whole 2 hours.. and mannnn Sir Jagger is for sure the best front-man I ever saw... and they guy has 70 years old... unbelievable ... 


And here just a bit of my favorite song ever.... 

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Janeiro 2013 - O ano começou com muitas mudanças

Grécia : do Egeu ao Adriático

um pouco do Myanmar....