Curitiba - one month already!!!

Today complete one month since I moved back from Singapore... 
and now I can say, I am happy to be back!!!!!! 

Yeah at the first moment I was a bit unsure if I really wanted to live in Brazil again specially at this moment, when our economy is in trouble, and a lot of things going on at the political side of the country. But be close of my family is always a good thing... 

The first days were a bit hard for me, trying to readapt myself with the new time zone, and dealing with the jet-lag, and the cold weather. 


During these first month we had in Curitiba some cold days (5 degrees) but with a beautiful blue sky ... 
I just took some courage to go out of the house and walk around the center area to enjoy a bit the beautiful sunny day... photo was taken at Rua da Flores, a huge street with shoppes every where, squares and a lot of trees....


Enjoying time with my family and eating a lottttttt.. OMG.. I already got some extra kg's haahhaahha


Meeting friends....... enjoying the cold nights with good wines and tasty local beers

 

I forgot how beautiful the Ipês Amarelos can be in sunny day.... this place is just around my house.... so gorgeu tree... 


aiaiai and the Araucária, the symbol of the Paraná State... a huge and incredible tree, and in this tree we can find the 'pinhão' a delicious local winter snack...


Sunny days without doing anything at home... I was trying to go out for a walk with my mom heeheh but somedays were too cold to leave the blanket at home hahahhaha 


 

Lovely places around my neighborhood 

 

And here we can see a bit of the ' Largo da Ordem', located on the Historic Center of Cuririba, and where place where I am working ... yeahhh one month here and I already have a job.....  I will have a special post to talk about that..... 

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Janeiro 2013 - O ano começou com muitas mudanças

Grécia : do Egeu ao Adriático

um pouco do Myanmar....